This is an interpretive programme offering excellent opportunity to watch birds, butterflies and other wildlife. Different nature trails traversing diverse habitats form the trekking routes, generally 4 to 5 km in length. The trails often pass through evergreen and moist deciduous forests interspersed with marshy grasslands.
The programme is offered in six time slots, and lasts for two-and-a-half hours. A maximum of 6 persons can go for trekking at a time along each nature trail, covering the Anavachal/Anchuruli area, accompanied by a trained tribal guide. Nature walk is the right programme to feel nature, hear her whispers and smell her flowers.
- Guided day trekking programme for three hours.
- Time slots: 7am, 7.30am, 10am, 10.30am, 2pm and 2.30pm
- Group size: Minimum of four, maximum of six individuals
- Only children of 12 years and above are allowed to participate in the above programme.
- Tickets are available at the Information Centre. Bookings are confirmed against
- 100% payment. Ticket rates do not include Entrance fees