This is a conservation-oriented hard trek taking up a full day, starting at 8am and ending at 5pm, covering 15km. The route passes through undulating terrains. Altitudinal ranges of 900 meters to 1300 meters will be covered and trekkers obtain glimpses of the lofty escarpments bordering the park watershed and the vast plains down below. Gaur, sloth bear, elephant etc. are often sighted along this route apart from birds and butterflies. A maximum of 12 tourists can take the programme in two different groups. The trekkers will go with two guides and an armed forest guard. Vegetarian refreshments can be had en route.
- Guided, full day hiking programme; food provided.
- Time slots: Full day programme, from 8am to 5pm.
- Group size: Two groups, each having four to six people @ Rs. 2200/- per person (Minimum Rs. 4400/- per trip)
- Only children of 12 years and above are allowed to participate in the above programme.
- Bookings are confirmed against 100% payment. Ticket rates do not include Entrance fees.